Virtual Field Trips
Register now for Kindergarten, First or Fourth grade programs.
TEACHERS: please review the following information before registering your grade level.
- First Grade Motor Vehicle Safety and Fourth Grade Severe Weather Safety will remain available.
- We will add Kindergarten Intro to 9-1-1 and Emergency Services in February.
- One teacher registers for entire grade level (for both F2F and Virtual students)
- Select a week to show your students the video based virtual learning module on whatever day suits your schedule.
- We will email the video link the Friday before your scheduled week.
- Allow thirty (30) minutes for the presentation; Each video will run 15-20 minutes long.
- After your students participate in video based learning, the same teacher will complete an online Education Summary Form (ESF) form and attach a list of participating students.
- The class list (first name/last initial for each student is all that is needed) will show us all students who watched the video. We will use this list to confirm vouchers when a student arrives at Safety Town for ride time participation; It will not be used for any other purpose.
- After the ESF/class list is received, we will email you the Ride Time Voucher information for your students.
- Any questions about submitting the class list can be sent to SafetyTown@FriscoFire.com
- In the meantime, share with your students/parents a link to our At Home Activities Page for further learning and fun!